The Mayfair Hotel is a very popular 3 star hotel in St Helier, with a great choice of accommodation to suit couples and families alike.
Situated just outside the main town centre, the Mayfair has extensive facilities to entertain everyone. An indoor swimming pool complex, a gym, a games room and a supervised kids' area are amongst the features on offer.
The hotel’s staff will always be delighted to help you get the most out of your holiday, don't hesitate to ask.
B&B: from £34 per person per night (low season) and £62 per person per night (high season)
4.5 out of 5 (229 reviews)
- Open all year
- Indoor swimming pool leisure complex
- 222 rooms
- Rooftop sun terrace
- Lounge bar, restaurant room and coffee shop
- Regular evening entertainment throughout the summer
- On-site parking
- Internet Access In public areas
- Lift access
There is a selection of double, twin, treble and family rooms, as well as Junior suites.
All guest rooms are equipped with central heating, television, direct dial phones, hair dryer and tea & coffee.
Suites have 2 televisions and broadband Internet access.
Dining & Bars
The large dining room is open for breakfast and dinner.
A convenient coffee shop is located on the hotel premises and serves an all-day menu.
Guests can enjoy an indoor pool with sauna and Jacuzzi.
Please note that children under 16 years old aren’t allowed in the pool after 6pm and in the gym, the steam room or the jacuzzi at any time.
Children have free an unlimited access to the Arena Play Zone at Fort Regent leisure complex, situated a few minutes walk away.
A games room is available for all to enjoy.
In the summer, the Mayfair offers quality and varied evening entertainment.
The Mayfair Hotel is a stone's throw away from the main pedestrian shopping area of St Helier. The beach is also close by with St Aubin’s bay bordering the town in the south.
The hotel has excellent disabled facilities including rooms with walk-in showers.
Check In / Out
2 pm / 10:30 am
4 nights for the price of 3 (Bed & Breakfast)• 19th September - 23rd October 2020
• 27th March - 30th April 2021
• 18th September - 22nd October 2021
5 nights for the price of 4 (Bed & Breakfast)• 1st May - 28th May 2021
7 nights for the price of 6 (Bed & Breakfast)• 30th May - 18th September 2020
• 29th May - 17th September 2021
Complimentary Half Board Offer• Minimum 4 nights
• 19th September - 23rd October 2020 (Book before 31st July 2020)
Half Price Half Board Offer• Minimum 4 nights
• 10th July - 17th September (Book before 31st March 2021)
Midweek 2 stay for the price 1 Offer• 5th October - 30th October 2020
• 28th March - 29th April 2021
• 3rd October - 29th October 2021
• Minimum 3 nights between Sun - Thur
• Only valid on 2 adults sharing standard double/twin rooms
7 Night Reduced Rate Half-Board Special Offer• Saturday arrivals 9th May - 11th September 2020
• Standard twin/double rooms only
• Limited availability offer